There are many things you can use to define the term ‘Global Citizenship’ but here are some basic principles I specifically want us to touch on:

Global Citizenship

The subtopics I want to discover are, Conflict Resolution, Cultural Diversity, Social Responsibility. The topic I’m most interested in Conflict Resolution. For example when war strikes usually it is caused by Conflict itself. But with Conflict Resolution there are ways to find strategies to resolve the conflict and bring peace between the two countries. I want to explore the way of Resolution and peace.

Sustainability

I want to discover about the Pollution Preventage and Water Conservation. To be honest I didn’t actually know what Sustainability is until it was recently introduced to me. Turns out it’s a way of preventing harm to an ecosystem and keeping the environment healthy. So I’m actually interested on learning about Water Conservation because water is usually our number source of liquid and some people take it for granted by wasting it. Some countries are even running low on water so I want to learn the ways to conserve it.

Intercultural Communication

I would to look at Culture and Language. Language barriers are usually a huge problem when immigrating, or maybe even Vacation. Culture and Language usually shape an individual through learning the attributes and helps identify yourself through you Cultural. So I’m looking forward to it

this space to respond to the prompt. If you want to add images, you can click on the little icon of the image above to upload your pictures. You will also need an image to use for your post header in the next part.