To me, the Global Citizens Festival is a huge event, especially after it came to my home country, Ghana, in 2022. This year, however, my favourite musicians Doja Cat and Post Malone are going to be headlining the concert in Great Lawn, Central Park, New York. Over the years, great and famous personalities have also headlined this event.

So the Global Citizens Festival is like this very interesting, annual music concert founded by Ryan Gall and Hugh Evans in 2012 to end extreme world poverty. I personally think that world poverty is not taken as seriously as it should be now. Many people purposefully neglect the living situations of others because it is not their predicaments. But I believe “One World, One People”.

The catch to the Global Citizens Festival is not the fundraiser, but how to get tickets to the concert.

To earn a ticket to this star event, you must complete an action that helps to improve livelihood on Mother Terra. So to earn a ticket, a person can send a letter to maybe the minister of sanitation to petition a bimonthly cleanliness campaign, mobilize a group of friends to collect and separate rubbish in the park, and things like that.

But specifically, to earn my admission, I think I would go around my community in Ghana and collect rubbish with a group of my friends. I think we would have to plot the safest and shortest routes, as my country is a little filthy. We would need some gloves, bin bags, litter pickers, a pickup truck to carry the trash we pick up. Probably this exercise will take all day from like 6 to 6, but it I still great and fun with no regrets. “No regrets, why?” because this exercise is not only to get a few adolescents to see their favourite musicians and artists or to see New York, but this exercise goes a long way to help the Earth by slowing down climate change by a few tons of carbon dioxide. Hopefully we will get some help from the Ministry of Sanitation and Water Resources, Ghana and Global citizens worldwide.

https://mswr.gov.gh/projects-solid-waste/ https://www.globalcitizen.org/en.